Elements: love the country and the party, cherish memory, dedication, loyalty, blood, salute, guard
- Incorporating the red gene into the brand Poland Phone Number culture reflects the corporate social responsibility. For example, take “loyalty” and “love” as the starting point to find the fit point with the enterprise.
- From the perspective of caring for soldiers, set exclusive holiday discounts for soldiers/military family members to convey positive social energy. Bring positive publicity to the brand. For example, in the catering industry, veterans, veterans, and family members of military personnel can enjoy a 11% discount or a free order benefit when entering the store on the festival day, paying tribute to this group of “lovely people”.
- Plan interactive activities, such as “showing off military uniforms”, “collecting stories of family members joining the army”, etc.
(2) Take advantage of the situation to pay attention to
- Set up related knowledge quizzes to stimulate users’ participation in answering questions, urge users to share their circle of friends, and obtain potential customers.
- Travel agencies can plan red-themed travel routes to promote local history, culture and humanistic spirit, and scenic spots can offer discounted tickets to attract crowds.
- Take advantage of the situation, you should be positive when doing publicity, and do not publicize negative energy.
- In the face of the soldiers and revolutionary martyrs who defend their homeland and the country, do not slander and slander them for the sake of heat.
(3) Reference case
Bei Ci skillfully integrated planes, tanks, and warships into August 1st. Eight planes represent August, and the drawn straight line represents one and August 1, showing Bei Ci’s heart to pay tribute to the August 1st Army Day.
People’s Daily launched a “change in military uniform” activity on the Army Day, which not only made it interesting, but also publicized the festival to more people and increased user participation.
Vantage pays tribute to the 91st anniversary of the founding of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army with elements such as 91, August 1, and Tiananmen Square.