WeCanTrack Review: WeCanTrack Features
Now that we have the basics, let’s dive into how these functions work.
The main selling point of WeCanTrack is its centralized dashboard. From here, you’ll see all your membership data streams so you can view their performance in comparison.
To name a few, you can find the following data:
- Affiliate Network Account
- Website and Landing Page Metrics
- Traffic sources from your social media activity
The nice thing about their system is that all this data is automatically scraped for you. This is then aggregated and layered into tangible sales channels. It even converts your sales and data into your local currency and time zone so you can benefit from easy-to-understand real-time data.
You can use WeCanTrack’s filtering system to target information from different advertisers, accounts and networks to see how they compare. This data can also be extrapolated List of Real Mobile Phone Numbers into visual charts, graphs and reports to help you measure performance quickly and accurately. You can also easily export data to Excel or CSV documents. To do so, simply hover over the table of information you want and download the report that interests you.
Last but not least, you can also customize the dashboard to suit your exact needs. For example, you can showcase certain events or networks that allow you to focus on specific projects.
When it comes to reporting, there are plenty of options to choose from. For example, you can create reports for:
- Landing Page – This provides an overview of your landing page performance. You can track multiple landing pages and collect the following metrics:
- Sessions (user interactions within a given time frame)
- Click-through rate (CTR)
- ECPC (commission earned per click)
- Click on the page – Again, this generates data on the specific page on which the click occurred.
- Affiliate Links – Finally, you can create reports based on the specific performance of affiliate links on different pages.